Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sexually Insatiable Movie

Sexually Insatiable Movie

Sexually Insatiable Movie

Sexually Insatiable Movie, The film was released all the way back in February 2001, when our decade was still all new and innocent, cuddly even, like a cute little puppy held in some big burly man’s palm.Choosing a single film to call “the best” of the last ten years is certainly a fool’s game, sure to spark debate, or just good old fashioned hate, but in my opinion, no other film from the lastten years was quite as perfect as Wong Kar-Wai’s meditation on love, lust, color, pattern, sound, smoke, sex, and soup.

But many came very, very close. So here, in no particular order are my picks for the best films of our “Decade From Hell.” Including Love, it makes for a big fat gluttonous list, 50 films in all. I’m insatiable that way. Sue me. Yet as exhaustive as it may be I’m sure that I have wronged someone out there horribly; I’m sure I have missed, forgotten, or simply not yet seen a fair number of your personal faves.

My hope is that this list will do for some what a “best of” list is intended to do: Jar the memory. Despite all the complaining we like to do about our end times, we still have it in us to make excellent movies every now and then. It’s time to fire up your queue.

Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment